TOP AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
1.   Refer Opencare, and get $50 cash for each referral.
Opencare is the easiest way to find a high-quality, in-network dentist. Tell people to use Opencare to find a new dentist, and give them a special offer of a free $50 gift card when they use your link. After they visit their new dentist, they'll need to claim for their gift card on the Opencare website, and upon approval, you both will receive $50.
*Reward offer currently only available in Toronto, Chicago, Seattle, Austin, San Francisco / San Jose, Denver, and San Diego, and Washington, D.C.
Visit OpenCare
2.   TXT180.com
Make money online 20% Recurring Revenue on all sales for www.txt180.com It's easy and free to join!!!
Visit TXT180.com

3.   Share-A-Sale
Choose from Hundreds of Affiliate Programs!!! Easy Signup and Top Commissions!
Visit Share-A-Sale

BEST AFFILIATE SOFTWARE
1.    Share-A-Sale
Low minimums, low access fee, and low maintenance!
Visit Share-A-Sale

2.    iDevAffiliate
Only $99, Instant Download, Easy to Integrate Payment Options.
affiliate software review

3.    Post Affiliate Pro
BEST VALUE!!! Free Install, Phone Support, 1 YR of Updates & Easy to Use for Under $200!
affiliate software review

INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS

AFFILIATE TUTORIALS

BEST AFFILIATE NETWORKS
GLOSSARY TERMS
# | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Submit Your Affiliate Program Affiliate Categories : : Shopping : : Clothing/Accessories


MEN`S TITANIUM JEWELRY
Category - Clothing/Accessories
Bounty - 14% of sale

Date Added: Jan 07, 2008
Sign-up Fee/Requirements: Free to join

Program Summary: We offer not only unique men`s jewelry in titanium, tungsten and stainless steel, we are designing and producing them ourselves as fashion trends evolve. Our affiliates gain competitive edge by offering our brand and products and stay ahead of the fashion jewelry trends. Conversion Rate Our website has a conversion rate of 3% for targeted traffic and an average order size of $100. Commission Structure We track sales up to 45 days of referral and offer a very competitve commission structure. The basic commission rate is 14% of the sale, and we also offer performance incentive. * 10% increase if the total monthly sales is over $2000 * 15% increase if the total monthly sales is over $5000 * 25% increase if the total monthly sales is over $10,000 * 50% increase if the total monthly sales is over $20,000 Program Management Our affiliate program is administrated by Commission Junction. There are detail monitoring tools and real-time reports for tracking sales. We also offer product catalog for publishers to promote our entire product line on their own website.


  Home | About Best Affiliate Programs | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Submit an Affiliate Program | Advertise/Contact Best Affiliate Programs      © 2018 Best Affiliate Programs to Make Money Online by 100 Best
100best affiliate programs to make money online
HOME AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AFFILIATE NETWORKS INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS TUTORIALS GLOSSARY AFFILIATE BLOG